Clear and steady, focused and not ruffled by trivia.
Will wait and continue to wait. While others are growing weary and drop away the patient warrior will eventually get what they want.
Planning and precise goals with the knowledge that you can and will achieve whatever you want.
The patient warrior is not in a rush; they are calm under pressure and work steadily towards a positive outcome.
Being patient may mean being still. In stillness all movement can be checked and monitored… Calm, patient, still.
Your patience practice for this week.
* When you feel the old foe of frustration building, take a deep breath.
* Connect with stillness while waiting in line. Enjoy stopping for a moment.
* Be present with children and younger siblings. Get down to their level, look them in the eye and really listen.
* Be patient with your friends by allowing them to make mistakes. Good friends are worth waiting for.
* Practice patient awareness with anyone you feel is frustrating you.
* Slow down and, if you drive, stick to the speed limit. Rush slowly.
* Most of all, be patient with yourself. Forgive yourself for the constant mistakes that we make. We all tend to be too hard on ourselves.